Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So Blessed

I could not ask for more, first of all I have the two greatest parents in the world they have always supported my decisions and anything I did or do. They have both gone out of there way to make sure me and my siblings had what we needed. Second my brother, sister, and sister in law are amazing they too have always supported me and have always been there for me, we always have a good time when we are together we were all given the same sense of humor.Third I have my extended family my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.Although my time with some of my relatives was short thank you for giving me the opportunity to make great memories with them. God has blessed me with awesome friends who always make me laugh and stand by me, I don't know what I would do with out them. Last but not least God has given me my girl friend Kendra, we never have a dull moment when we are together, I don't think I have ever felt so comfortable with someone as I do her, she is definitely my best friend. Not only do I have an amazing family, but she does too and they have gone out of their way to help me as well. So really the best way to sum all of this up is....Thank you god for placing me in the arms of the right people. ** Then you and the Levites and the foreigners residing among you shall rejoice in all the good things the LORD your God has given to you and your household. Deuteronomy 26:11**

No comments:

Post a Comment